BECOME A COMMUNITY PARTNER
The Salvation Army logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the world. Our mission is to help all those who need help, without discrimination, and with some of the lowest operating costs of any Non-Profit, our name has always been synonymous with Efficiency and Effectiveness.
Although many of our donations come from individuals, we are always looking for San Diego businesses, Non-Profits, Churches, and other Groups/Clubs to partner up with to make a bigger and better impact on our program participants. And while we will always accept your monetary donation, here are some other ways to help out.
Click here for links to our Community Partners.
WE WANT TO BE YOUR PREFERRED DONATION PARTNER!
HERE ARE A FEW WAYS YOU CAN HELP...
Donate Goods to help fund our San Diego Adult Rehabilitation Center:
- Host a Donation Collection Bin at your location, click here to download a flyer.
- Are you a Retail Business? We actively seek to acquire customer returns, refurbished products, closeouts, overstock merchandise, damage goods, and other liquidation sale inventory
- Donate used Office Furnishings, Fixtures and Supplies
- Employees can donate clothing and other household items (either at one of our donation drop-off locations or we always provide FREE pickup)
- Are you a Real Estate Agent or work in the Real Estate Industry? Click here to find out more about our Real Estate for Rehabilitation initiative.
Volunteer Program for your Employees:
- Our robust Volunteer Program offers a place where your employees can be a part of serving their local community with their time and talents in one of our 7 Family Stores. We'll taylor a project they can do as a group such as buidling a display, or other fun and team building idea
Shop at our Family Thrift Stores:
- Our stores are known for quality, affordability and great deals on home decor, furniture, clothing and vintage or hard to find items.
- We also provide the opportunity for families hit hard by the economy to buy things very inexpensively (a hand up instead of a hand out)
Host a Company or Community Donation Drive at your location with employees or the community.
Direct employees to frequently donate at one of our attended Trailer Sites or Stores
In-Kind Donations: We rely on “In-Kind” Donations from businesses and individuals which are used in a few ways:
- Given to our program's beneficiaries in appreciation to 130+ men and women who work hard on a daily basis to change their lives as they struggle with addictions
- As prizes for our annual Alumni Banquet where we raise much needed funds for our Adult Rehabilitation Program here in San Diego
- Given to customers as Prizes and Give-A-Ways during our Store Events and Donation Drives
Employment Opportunities for our Program Alumni
Do You have an interesting News Item, Coupon or other Offer, you'd like our donors to know about?
We have over 150K Donation Drop offs each year at our Certified Collection Centers, where donors receive a receipt and a 1 page flyer to let the know about what we are doing in the community. We can offer you a small 3 x 5 inch or 2 x 7 inch space to promote your community event, offer or interesting info. Click here for an example.
Contact Dalita Lovett in our Community Relations Office today at 619-239-4037 ext. 315
or email us at email@example.com